Monday, October 23, 2006

Christian Terrorists - How Far Will They Go?

A while back I wrote a post about how hilariously stupid Islam's afterlife mythology is. Its title contains the words: Eating fruit and shagging virgins. This morning I check my visitor stats and I see someone came upon that post via a search for women shagging fruit, which I thought was pretty funny. But then also in the search results was a link to the forums of the Christian Party, which isn't funny.

I've never seen such amazing anti-semitic white separatist bullshit in my life. If these people were Arab, they'd be classified as a terrorist organization. I don't see what ethnicity has to do with it: these people are terrorists. Christian Terrorists. Never mind they haven't done anything, yet. That wouldn't mean anything if they were Arabs. Nobody would say, "Oh well, they haven't done anything yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment